Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Keep your faith in front of you at work, home, on your phone - Choose a Catholic site for your home page


Most people who use a computer at work use a web browser.    To keep your faith front and center why not choose a Catholic web site as your home page.   You can make it Ss. Francis and Clare home page or you can choose one of your own favorite web sites.   I have a list on the right hand side of my blog listing some favorite web sites.    I have Catholic Exchange set as my home page.    I like this site as it has a daily blog usually commenting on current culture & faith.   It also has the daily Mass readings, Liturgy of the Hours, Words of Encouragement, Pope Benedicts’ Day, Quote of the Day, Homily of the Day, Saint of the day, and daily news updates.  By keeping this as my home page I am able to go back to it for reading daily prayer, Mass readings, and topics.  There is even an option to subscribe summary of daily or weekly headlines.  You can peruse the list of Catholic web sites to the right side of my blog if you want some options to look at.    If you have an option to suggest please add a comment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post comments, but in doing so please use Christian charity. I am open to comments with opposing view points, but I reserve right as to whether to approve the posting or not.