Monday, November 26, 2012

Give your all to God



As we enter the final week of the church liturgical year Monday's readings Jesus gives us a parable which causes us to think whether I am giving my all to God.  He cites the poor widow who gave from her poverty, which was very little, but it was all that she had.   Am I giving to God only what’s left over or part of my time, talent, and treasure?   I should try and give all that God has given to me back to him.   If I go about my day with this thought in mind I will be a good steward of what I have been given and offer all I have to God.  If I give my work, play, volunteer time with a heart of gratitude to God I will treat others with love.  In regards to money to support the poor and the church I need to think about how much I can give in gratitude and being generous as God has blessed me with many gifts.  Pray that God can help you to give your all to him.   May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post comments, but in doing so please use Christian charity. I am open to comments with opposing view points, but I reserve right as to whether to approve the posting or not.