Sunday, February 17, 2013

Love's Sacred Embrace - Blog & Ministry in support of Marriage

I was speaking to a friend at a recent Catholic Business Exchange meeting from Our Lady of Mount Carmel parish.   He told me about a ministry at their parish, Love's Sacred Embrace, and pointed me to their blog site.   The ministry and the blog are dedicated to supporting the vocation of marriage.   I've read a few of the articles and they are practical, relevant, and true to the faith.   They also have an annual marriage retreat and a monthly event, Marriage on Tap, which provides monthly an evening of food, refreshment and fun with couples interested in building a community that celebrates marriage in the Church.  You can also follow them on Twitter. Take a look and read a few articles.  I think you will find them interesting. If you'd be interesting in something like this at Saints Francis and Clare leave a comment or contact me at the parish. 

The United Stated Conference of Catholic Bishops also has a website dedicated solely to supporting the vocation of marriage.  If you have not seen that check out For You Marriage.  



May God bless you in your vocation of marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post comments, but in doing so please use Christian charity. I am open to comments with opposing view points, but I reserve right as to whether to approve the posting or not.